Tuesday 15 May 2012

Day 4 insanity workout

Day 4 insanity workout didn't really happen. I tried yes, but my body let me down and i couldn't finish.
Actually, day 4 is CARDIO RECOVERY which is basically lots of intense, insane stretches- very punishing- but slower obviously than the other cardio stuff on day 1-3. So i was sort of looking forward to it, however, about ten minutes in- i sort of fell to the floor and gave up- i was starving hungry- and my muscles had sort of stopped working!!
I really don't know how this has happened. Sean T warned me to eat more in order to get through the workouts- he says don't skip a meal- and to eat 5 small meals a day (breakfast, mid-morning, lunch, mid-afternoon, evening meal) each of them are only about 300/400 calories each. So thats what i did yeaterday, really healthy- no refined sugars, no saturated fats...obviously i need to be eating like that more regularly before it starts to work.

I'm not well either- I've got a stye in my eye (it's started before insanity) and I think it's being aggrevated by the intense exercise- as it throbs when i exercise.

What to do?? should i leave the programme for a few days until i get better and then resume?? In the mean time i could practice my push ups and sit ups?
This might be an idea...
I hope i'm fit enough for insanity- I don't want to give up that easily

No comments:

Post a Comment